Day 1: Nairobi - Amboseli National Park
After breakfast drive south through the Masai land to Amboseli National Park You will arrive in time for lunch. You will then have some rest in readiness for the Afternoon game drive that starts at 1600hrs. Later return back to the Lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Amboseli National Park
Full days spent at the Amboseli National Park with morning and evening game drives. Located at the foot of Mt. Kilimanjaro, the park has many animals and the fact that it is a plain makes sighting of animals much easier. On a clear day, you will be able to see the tallest mountain in Africa, The Mt. Kilimanjaro. Dinner and overnight at the campsite/lodge
Day 3: Amboseli – Tsavo West National Park
Today you will start with an early morning game drive that will be followed by breakfast. You will then depart with game drive en-route to Tsavo West National Park. Also referred to as the Land of the Man Eaters, Tsavo West is well known for the Lions that terrorized railway workers in the 1890s nearly halting the construction of the Kenya – Uganda Railway Line. You arrive at your campsite or lodge in time for lunch. At 1600hrs, enjoy an afternoon game drive within the park to introduce you to the game in the area. Dinner and overnight at the lodge
Day 4: Tsavo West – Tsavo East National Park
You will have an early morning game drive, followed by breakfast after which you will depart for Tsavo East National Park. You will arrive in time for lunch. After a short rest, you will go for afternoon game drive at 1600hrs before you return back to the lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 5: Tsavo East – Mombasa
An early morning game drive will mark the climax of your safari in Kenya. This will be followed by breakfast and depart to Mombasa. You can opt to fly back home or extend your safari in Kenya with a stay in Mombasa beach.
- All Park Entry Fees
- Assistance at the airport
- All meals and activities as stated in the itinerary
- Professional English Speaking safari Guide/Driver
- Game viewing in camps 4x4 vehicles or escorted walking etc on shared basis
- Airport pick ups on arrival and transfer back on departure
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to the designated National Park
- Government taxes
- Bottled drinking water
- Extensive Game drives
- Airport taxes (Clients pay direct)
- Driver/Guide gratuities
- Drinks, dining rooms tips, porterage, personal travel and baggage insurance
- Telephone bill, laundry and items of a personal nature