Visitors to Kenya and the greater East Africa are welcome to discover the wild untamed beauty of Africa’s wildlife and amazing natural features not found anywhere else on Earth. Everywhere from the Kenya’s world famous coastline, the inland opens into endless eye candy and awesome mixes of nature and the wild living harmoniously. Kenya is perhaps one of the best safari destinations the world over with acclaimed game parks and reserves that are host to the Big 5 and a listless combination of amazing fauna and flora. Touring with us will expose you to the world famous Masai Mara Game Reserve. Discover the endless sparse of amazing natural spectacles not easily available anywhere else the world. We are your best chance to feel the wild. Spot big game like the largest of all cats, The Lion, soak in the sun as you wind up in your Game lodge designed to offer you great accommodation and game viewing experiences with the African sun warming you by the pool and Elephants easily grazing just a few yards away. Meet the other kings of the wild like Buffalo, Rhino, Cheetah, Leopard, Hyenas and Zebra not forgetting the recorded puzzle of migrating Wildebeests across Mara and the Serengeti. Discover Action packed instances across rivers with predators like Crocodiles of River Mara.
We also like to make your discovery of Kenya and the larger East Africa completely satisfactory and have tailored safaris that will expose you into the rich community life of African communities and their traditions that are still rich with great history and welcoming humanity. Drive or walk into Large and small cities, towns, suburbs and villages in a special city tour, community tour, cultural discovery expedition etc.
Among Kenya Safaris highlights are
- Game drives – Masai Mara, Amboseli, Tsavo East and West, Aberdares and the great lakes that dot the Great Rift Valley.
- Beach holidays in the South, Main or North coasts with unrivaled offers in short or long holiday vacations, working holidays, weekend outings, excursions, discovery expeditions, historical monuments and cultural visits among many others.
- City and town life tours to Kenya’s largest city, Nairobi. Other vibrant cities like Mombasa, Kisumu and Eldoret with its great agricultural culture and highland atmospheres. Home to great athletes.
- Highland tours to the stretches of the Aberdares and Mt Kenya. Visit the tea and coffee plantation zones and enjoy great stretches of greenery and forests that are home to awe inspiring scenic attractions like rivers, waterfall, geysers and natural springs which support wonderful wild life including common and rare birds, huge trees, flowers, grasslands, meandering rivers, gazelles, antelopes, zebras, monkeys, apes, and smaller intriguing wonders like squirrels, mongrels, hares and reptiles of differing nature and kind.
- Mountain climbing conqueror episodes for discerning adventurers that are ready to endure the tasking hills, inclines, bends and thrilling escarpments along gorges and cliffs that form the greatness of Kenya’s tallest mountain at 3700m above sea level.
- All along great sporting and exciting activities await with day and night tours, half day excursions to a place of your choice and opportunities to take great shots, shop, haggle with local traders for magnificent articles of art only available in Africa. The weather is right and the sun is shining, smiling faces of welcoming citizens always eager to receive a visitor and indulge you into immersing magic of African love and unity.
- Great community cultures like the Masai with their unaltered traditional ways of life and beautiful way of life.