Day 1: Arrival in Uganda Entebbe
Arrive Entebbe International Airport and transfer to your hotel. Dinner and Overnight in the hotel
Day 2: Murchison Falls
After breakfats, depart for Murchison Falls National Park via Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary for lunch stopover. Proceed with the safaris to the park via the Park Entry at Kacumbanyobo Gate. Visit the top of the falls where the Nile on its tempestuous journey is forced into a narrow crevice before dropping 40M below in a thundering cauldron; giving birth to scores of bird-life, hippo, Nile crocodile lying in wait for any floating victims. Check in at your lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Game Drive
Early morning breakfast the head for the game drive in time to catch the animals, Ground/ Abyssinian Hornbill, Grey Kestrel, Elephant, Buffalo, Hartebeest, Giraffe, Duiker, kob, Lion and the elusive Leopard. After lunch head for an afternoon launch cruise- Plenty of Birdlife, Malachite Kingfisher, Fish Eagle, Cormorants, and Saddle billed Stork, Hippo, crocodile, and on the banks Buffalo, Giraffe, Elephant before anchoring at 300 M from the bottom of the falls. Take photographs with the breathtaking falls in the backdrop veering past the canyon where Ernest Hemingway the famous 20th century writer crash landed. Return late evening for Dinner & Overnight at your lodge
Day 4: Kampala
After a leisurely breakfast, depart for Kampala arriving late evening and check in at your hotel in Kampala. Dinner at authentic African restaurant Sample African style cooking served in clay pots before returning to your hotel for dinner & Overnight.
Day 5: Last Day in Kampala
After breakfast. Depending on flight time you may want to shop for souvenirs in Kampala or visit Uganda Museum & Crafts markets.
- All Park Entry Fees
- Assistance at the airport
- All meals and activities as stated in the itinerary
- Professional English Speaking safari Guide/Driver
- Game viewing in camps 4x4 vehicles or escorted walking etc on shared basis
- Airport pick ups on arrival and transfer back on departure
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to the designated National Park
- Government taxes
- Bottled drinking water
- Extensive Game drives
- Airport taxes (Clients pay direct)
- Driver/Guide gratuities
- Drinks, dining rooms tips, porterage, personal travel and baggage insurance
- Telephone bill, laundry and items of a personal nature