Day 1: Arusha - Lake Manyara
Pick up from your hotel in Arusha at 8.30 am leave for L.manyara National park arriving in time for lunch followed by afternoon gamedrive, dinner and overnight in your campsite.
Day 2: Lake Manyara- Ngorongoro Crater
After breakfast,leave lake manyara for ngorongoro crater arriving in the afternoon, descend 2000 ft(670m) into the crater floor for full day crater tour with break for lunch at Ngoitoktok springs picnic site. Black manned lions, rhinos, buffaloes, elephants and other grazing animals abound. Evening game drive, return to Ngorongoro wildlife campsite for dinner and overnight
Day 3: Ngorongoro - Serengeti
Leave ngorongoro after breakfast for Serengeti arriving in time for lunch after lunch proceed for afternoon game drive in this unique park to see the many animals, dinner and overnight at serengeti seronera campsite.
Day 4: Serengeti
Morning and afternoon game drive in the Serengeti with a lunch and leisure break at the lodge or campsite in the mid afternoon .The term ‘Serengeti’ means endless plains in maasai language. In the central plains there are carnivores like, leopards, hyena and cheetah. This park is normally the scene of the annual migration of the wildebeest and zebras, which occurs between Serengeti and Kenya’s Masai Mara game reserve. Eagles, Flamingoes, duck, geese, vultures are among the birds that can be seen in the park, Dinner and overnight in your campsite.
Day 5: Serengeti-Tarangire.
After breakfast, leave Serengeti for Tarangire National park with lunch enroute,the park has an atmosphere of remoteness and has a good number of monkeys, horn-bills, pelicans, and herons among others. Dinner and overnight at the campsite
Day 6: Tarangire-Arusha
After breakfast proceed for a game drive and leave Tarangire to Arusha arriving in the afternoon.
- All Park Entry Fees
- Assistance at the airport
- All meals and activities as stated in the itinerary
- Professional English Speaking safari Guide/Driver
- Game viewing in camps 4x4 vehicles or escorted walking etc on shared basis
- Airport pick ups on arrival and transfer back on departure
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to the designated National Park
- Government taxes
- Bottled drinking water
- Extensive Game drives
- Airport taxes (Clients pay direct)
- Driver/Guide gratuities
- Drinks, dining rooms tips, porterage, personal travel and baggage insurance
- Telephone bill, laundry and items of a personal nature